Joel Harden MPP / Député, Ottawa Centre

Government of Ontario


Our Office can Assist you with:

Special Greetings and Certificates 

We can prepare a commemorative scroll for a special celebration, birthday, anniversary, etc. If you would like to request a scroll, please contact us with the name of the person(s) or organization, the event being celebrated and where to mail the scroll to.

Please not that for personal celebrations, we can only provide scrolls for 50th, 75th, 100th or over birthdays. For anniversaries, we can provide scrolls for 50th, 60th, 70th, 80th etc. anniversaries. 

For organizations, we can provide scrolls for volunteer appreciations, milestone anniversaries, employee retirements or others. 

Birth, Death and Marriage Certificates, including expedited service

We can check in on the status of your birth, death and marriage certificate to ensure you have provided all the proper information. We can also assist with expediting service for your certificate, if there are extenuating circumstances.  Please get in touch with us after you have submitted an application with the Registrar's office and please have your order number available when you contact us. 

Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP)

We can connect with your ODSP support worker if you are having trouble getting in touch and assist with any issues you may be facing. Please note, we cannot compel the ODSP office to make a certain decision on your case. 

Click here to find out how to apply for ODSP

Click here to find out how to appeal an ODSP decision

Education / OSAP / Tuition Issues

If you need assistance with your OSAP or other tuition issues, we can follow up with the OSAP offices to find updates on your case. If you feel there is a mistake in the way your file has been handled with OSAP, we can look into it. 

If you have an issue with the National Student Loan Service Centre, please contact your federal MP's office for more support. 

Please note, we cannot compel OSAP to make a certain decision on your case. If you are facing an issue with your university student account, we are unable to step in, we suggest getting in touch with your university or college's ombudsperson's office.

Employment Issues

Family Responsibility Office 

Landlord and Tenant Board

Senior Services 

Petitions to be read into the Legislature